5 Ocak 2020 Pazar

Flipgrid


         Hi everyone! Today I want to mention ‘Flipgrid’. Flipgrid is a website that you can use for sharing short videos. It is better than any other video sharing websites or programs as it is not complicated. Your videos can be maximum one and a half minute long.

         Flipgrid is great for using with students as they do not have to share videos to public. As a teacher, you need open a classroom in Flipgrid and share the code of the classroom with your students to invite them. Everyone who has the code can join the class and see the videos of the members.

         Flipgrid can be used for the times that you do not have enough time to make speaking exercise with all the students in the classroom. You can want your students to upload videos as a homework. They can both develop their speking skills and get used to speak in their target language. It would be much more fun to record a video of themselves rather than any writing activity.

I also record a video to show you how it looks at the end. You can click here to watch it.

I am aldo adding the code of my class, so you can watch both my and my classmates' videos :451d2191




Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Flipgrid

         Hi everyone! Today I want to mention ‘ Flipgrid ’. Flipgrid is a website that you can use for sharing short videos. It is bette...